Erreco Strategies provides companies with strategic consultation in business management and marketing. From start-ups to established companies, and nonprofits to governmental agencies, Erreco Strategies has a solution to fit your challenge.
If you have a business or marketing need, please contact us for a complimentary consultation.
Vanessa Errecarte, Founder/CEO M.A., M.B.A.
Vanessa Errecarte is founder and CEO of Erreco Strategies, a business and marketing consulting firm in Northern California. Vanessa has been helping businesses, organizations and individuals achieve their goals for over a decade. She thrives on maximizing success and achieving measurable results for her clients through creating, targeting and delivering their business management and marketing initiatives.
Vanessa has an M.B.A. (with honors) from the UC Davis Graduate School of Management and a Master’s Degree in Communication from University of the Pacific. Outside of work, Vanessa loves running in races from 5Ks to marathons, volunteering for her local Rotary club, and spending time with her husband, daughter and chocolate lab.
Highlights of Vanessa’s experience include:
Corporate growth initiatives; program and product development.
- Development of an ecommerce platform for an international corporation.
- Design and completion of a comprehensive commercial real estate market research project, culminating in a winning large-scale project bid against national competition.
- Business analysis and supply chain optimization for a national leisure goods company.
- Comprehensive budgeting, strategic planning, program development and marketing plans for start-ups that are thriving companies today.
Marketing and public relations projects/campaigns that have maximized client visibility, sales, and reputation and achieved client goals.
- Management and/or marketing of multiple winning political campaigns.
- Production of and media placement for a statewide, award-winning bilingual public education campaign.
- Communication coaching for scientists, engineers, professors and post-docs on the UC Davis campus.
- Teaching university public speaking and interpersonal communication classes.
Fundraising campaigns and strategies that have substantially increased nonprofit budgets.
- Development and management of successful fundraising campaigns and events for several nonprofits.
- Creation of an endowment for a statewide nonprofit that exceeded monetary goals.
- Service on various nonprofit boards.
Corey Rodda, Account Executive
Corey Rodda brings over three years of writing and social media experience to her position as an account executive. Passionate about storytelling with experience in journalism, she loves employing her creativity in the marketing realm. She has worked for both nonprofit organizations and small businesses. She graduated from New College of Florida with a Bachelor of Arts degree in sociology. She enjoys connecting with people, listening to their stories, and turning their words about their work into branding. In her spare time she loves reading memoirs, the New Yorker, the Sunday edition of the Times and indulging in the occasional donut.